Can you believe it…it’s already Saturday again! I don’t know about you but I just LOVE dsp! And this week, we are going to use our favorite new dsp. This was actually kind of tough since there are so many yummy new dsps. I decided though that since I do LOVE fall, I would use the wonderful new fall dsp – Painted Autumn.
Here’s the details…
- Garden Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Diagonal Stripe dsp (Painted Autumn) – 3 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Early Espresso dsp (Painted Autumn) – 1/2 x 5 1/4, cut end on a slant and add to card front
- Leaf Print dsp (Painted Autumn) – 1 x 4 3/4, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – Stamp bottom of sunflower in So Saffron, top in Crushed Curry and center in Soft Suede. Cut out. Stamp solid leaf in Lemon Lime Twist and top in Garden Green. Punch out using Leaf Punch, add behind sunflower and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – 5/8 x 5, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into banner on both ends and add to card front using dimensionals.
I just LOVE sunflowers and this one is just so pretty!
The brand new AUGUST Mini Session is NOW OPEN! We are featuring products from the NEW Annual Catalog! Check out the FREE 3D Bonus project, too!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And this month – if you subscribe to BOTH the August and September session, you will receive a really fun bonus project using the Christmas preorder set – Carols of Christmas!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to subscribe today!
|Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Painted Autumn dsp
|So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Suede
|Leaf Punch, Dimensionals
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!