Okay…so I have a funny story about my card. I wanted to do something a little different so I decided to do the ‘ornaments’ from the Your Presents set (LOVE this set AND it is the set I’ll be using for the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session!)…anyway, back to my story….so I decided to go with the ornament look then decided I would go with Real Read and Mint Macaron. So far…so good! I made my card and I have a habit of sitting it on my one table until I have a couple cards to photograph. It’s a table I walk by pretty frequently. Anyway…EVERY time I looked at the card…well…they look like TOMATOES to me and not ornaments! Then I thought…well, JOY would work for tomatoes too because if your tomatoes right now are looking nice and red like these are…that would be JOY!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Mint Macaron Envelop dsp – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8. Stamp JOY in Real Red.
- Stamp ornament 3 times using Real Red, bow 3 times using Mint Macaron, and ornament top 3 times using Versamark and silver emboss. Punch out circles using 1 1/4″ Circle punch, cut out the other pieces and layer everything together. Next punch a 1/8″ hole in the top of the ornament holder (so you can thread your cord through). Add dimensionals to the back of each ornament.
- Wind Silver Cording Trim around panel, adding the ornaments as you go. Add the ornaments using the dimensionals you added above.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the center of each bow to finish it off.
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Whisper White, Real Red, Incolor Envelope dsp
|Real Red, Mint Macaron, Versamark
|1 1/4″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Silver Cording Trim, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!