And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a non-traditional Valentine. Okay…I just LOVE this card…it’s about as non-traditional as it can be…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 2 3/4 x 4 3/8, punch out dots using the Dots and Spots die, add to card front
- Country Bouquet DSP (red/white hearts) – 1 /2 x 5, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/4 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting (Love Cats) in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp goose in Memnto Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sorbet – cut out 4 hearts from the Conversation Bubbles Dies, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
When life gives you lemons (or limes, grapefruits or oranges!), you make greeting cards with the SWEET CITRUS STAMP SET! Using bright colors and the zesty greetings make them especially fun to create your cards and projects! Add texture with the SWEET CITRUS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER and cut out with the coordinating SWEET CITRUS DIES to bring some sunshine to your favorite people! We’ve combined the SWEET CITRUS BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for even more colorful designs. Our SWEET CITRUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and ONE fun project you’ll want to use all the time! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Silly Goose, Love Cats|
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Sweet Sorbet, Country Bouquet DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Dots and Spots Dies, Conversation Bubbles Die, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!