It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun tumbler…
Boy…I wish we still had Misty Moonlight and Seaside Spray! but I used what I had…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/2 x 11 folded
- Basic White 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Daffodil Delight – punch out 1/2″ circles (retired punch) and add on a diagonal to panel, trim off access, layer onto Starry Sky – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp the leaf image in Balmy Blue and Starry Sky, cut out, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 3/4 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Starry Sky, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some In Color Matte Dots and Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Starry Sky, Daffodil Delight|
|Ink:||Balmy Blue, Starry Sky|
|Other:||Color Matte Dots, Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, 1/2″ Circle Punch (retired), dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!