Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop! Each of the design team members is taking turns suggesting a theme and this month we are doing Folds. Debbie is up first and our theme is Pop-out Swing Fold. Well…this one I had never done before and what fun it is!
If you are going forward in the hop you arrived here from the Create with Connie and Mary Site. Did you see the GREAT news??? We are going LIVE!!! We had such a GREAT time last year for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event that we are doing it again THIS YEAR! Oh the fun we have planned for you! Space is limited so you want to make sure you sign up early!
So on to my card…
Although the style I saw this this ‘fancy fold’ card was a rectangular center panel, I decided an oval would work perfectly and it did! I wanted to use some of the new colors and found the color combo of Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Mint Macaron. Just LOVE this color combo!!
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded, add piece of Mint Macaron striped envelope paper 1 x 4 1/4, cut oval out of front then run through the Boho Chic Embossing Folder.
- Whisper White, cover with the striped Mint Macaron Envelope paper – 5 x 6, score along the 6″ side at 2 and 4 – secure to back panel.
- Night of Navy – cut out oval same size as opening on the front of card.
- Whisper White – cut inside oval and add to Navy Oval. Close up card and add Navy oval through the opening.
- Stamp the flower on Watercolor paper using StazOn Jet Black. Color using Perfect Plum and Mint Macaron and AquaPainter. Cut out and add using Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on Perfect Plum using Versamark and white embossing and punch out using the NEW Washi Punch. Add using dimensionals.
And here it is open…
|You’ve Got this
|Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum, Envelope Paper, Watercolor Paper
|Versamark, StazOn Jet Black, Mint Macaron, Perfect Plum
|Oval Framelit, White Embossing Folder, , Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Now it’s time to head over to Nicole Tugrul Be Creative with Nicole Blog. She has such GREAT ideas!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!