And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a winter birthday card. Well with the July-December mini retired, I was a bit at a loss on this one but I think with shimmer paper and stars it sort of works…
Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pacific Point – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Basic White – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out 2 small solid stitched start and 1 just a little bigger stitched star, add to card front
- Supple Shimmer – cut out a variety of detailed Stitched Stars, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp birthday in Pacific Point and happy in Versamark and silver emboss, cut into banner, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We’ve combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
|Basic White, Pacific Point, Supple Shimmer, Silver Foil
|Pacific Point, Versamark
|Stitched Stars, Iridescent Rhinestones, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!