And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card wishing someone well. I absolutely LOVE the Delicate Dahlia SAB set and thought it would be perfect!
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, use Blending Brush to add Soft Seafoam ink over the scallop Plenty of Patterns Decorative Mask, layer onto Calypso Coral 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front on a slight angle
- You’re a Peach DSP – Coral dotted print – 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front on a slight angle
- Basic White – stamp Dahlia outline and of the of the large leaves outline in Memento Black, stamp inside leaves in Pear Pizzazz, ink inside dahlia with Pale Papaya then use a sponge dauber to add Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight to stamp, cut everything out, layer and add to card front
- Pale Papaya – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out using Tailor Made Tags, add a piece of Gold Shimmer Ribbon through tag hole, add tag to card front on a slight angle using dimensionals.
I think this would really brighten someone’s day!
And now for our latest collection…
STRONG OF HEART is Stampin’ Up!’s “Make A Difference” stamp set, where they donate $3 from each set sold to support heart health. What a great way to give back to the community! We’ve designed six exclusive cards using the heart images and encouraging sentiments in this Strong of Heart Stamp Set, paired with You’re A Peach Designer Paper. Wouldn’t it make a WONDERFUL World Card Making Day class? See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Delicate Dahlia (SAB), Inspired Thoughts|
|Paper:||Basic White, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, You’re a Peach DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Tailor Made Tags, Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Blending Brush, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!