Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have an AWESOME color inspiration…
I just had to use some of the second release SAB paper…LOVE!!!
Oh so soft and pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Very Vellum Specialty DSP (Purple Posy) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Pretty Peacock – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Flowering Foils Specialty DSP – cut out one of the flower, color using Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Old Olive – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using the Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Noble Peacock Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products…the cute little “Bonanza Buddies” aren’t just for kids! Adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We’ve created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza “Buddies” Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
|Paper:||Purple Posy, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, So Very Vellum Specialty DSP, Flowering Foils Specialty DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, Old Olive|
|Other:||Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!