And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Valentine Favor. I like to keep things easy and start with one of our pre-made boxes
Here’s the details…
- Make one of the 2 x 2 acrylic treat boxes and cut off flaps on top
- Sweet Talk DSP – 1 3/4 x 8 1/2, wrap around box
- Highland Heather – 1/2 x 5, add to box using round white brads
- Real Red – punch out plain heart, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Granny Apply Green, Highland Heather – 1/4 x 2 3/4, cut in slants on both ends, add to heart
- Basic White – stamp robot in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp solid heart (Sweet Conversations) in Real Red and BFF heart in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We’ve combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects – FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Nuts & Bolts, Sweet Conversations|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Sweet Talk DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red, BLENDS: Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather|
|Other:||2 x 2 Acrylic Treat Box, Round/Square Brads, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!