And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Valentine Cards.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Memento Black, round top right and bottom left corners, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral – punch out scallop heart
- Pleased as Punch DSP – punch out matching hearts with plain heart punch, layer
- Whisper White – stamp arrow using Memento Black, add behind the Calypso Coral heart (I cut mine so it fit the way I wanted), layer everything and add to card front – the Calypso Coral one is layered using dimensionals
- Add some of the SAB Metallic Sequins to finish off
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
And now our latest collection…
The new Under My Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch Bundle in the Occasions Catalog is just perfect for LOTS of occasions…birthday, get well, encouragement, and showers, of course! AND…the upcoming Pleased As Punch Designer Paper in the Coordination Product Release is a perfect match! This Collection has THREE cards (one a easy fun fold!) and two versions of a 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Under My Umbrella Bundle that we know you will love! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Pleased as Punch DSP|
|Other:||SAB Metallic Sequins, Heart Punch Pack, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!