And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use black with a new In Color…I couldn’t resist using the new scottie dog set and punch!
Here’s the details…
- Tahitian Tide – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Black & White Designs DSP – black/grey striped 2 3/4 x 3, add to card front
- Black & White Designs DSP – White/black zigzag 1 x 3 1/2, cut into banner, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp checked rug in Tahitian Tide, cut out, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out Scottie, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tahitian Tide – punch out bow, add to Scottie, add a Tahitian Tide Incolor Matte Dot as an eye
- Stamp greeting on card front using Memento Black
And now for our latest collection…
Stay cool and hydrated this summer by creating with Stampin’ Up!’s fun new HIPPEST HIPPOS SALE-A-BRATION STAMP SET and coordinating SALE-A-BRATION HIPPO DIES! Each are FREE with qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! These chubby characters will steal your heart with their fun antics in the water and out! Match the hippos with whimsical greetings to send off a little cheer. Our HIPPEST HIPPOS COLLECTION has THREE card designs (one an interactive card) and a cute gift card project for a total of FOUR project tutorials! We’ve paired the Hippest Hippos Bundle with the new Design a Daydream Host Only Designer Paper in this Collection for some stinkin’ cute results! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Tahitian Tide|
|Ink:||Memento Black Tahitian Tide|
|Other:||Scottie Punch, Incolor Matte Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!