And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make cards using all the new incolors on our card!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run through the crosshatch 3D Basic Embossing Folder, layer onto Pebble Path 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp larger leaf in Copper Clay, Wild Wheat and Pebble Path and small flower in Moody Mauve, cut everything out and add to card front
- Boho Blue – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Boho Blue, punch out with double oval punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Boho Blue InColor Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The PAPER FLORIST DIES make it easy to be a florist…a paper florist, that is! Run some cardstock or designer paper thru the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with these pretty petals and leaves dies, fluff them up, and create show stopping flowers! The PAPER FLORIST DIES are perfectly sized for cards, scrapbook pages, gift bags or boxes! We featured the PAPER FLORIST DIES with the black & white designs in the ZOO CREW DESIGNER PAPER as a perfect back drop for your floral masterpieces. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX card designs! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pebble Path, Boho Blue|
|Ink:||Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Pebble Path, Moody Mauve, Boho Blue|
|Other:||3D Basics Embossing Folders, InColor Dots, Double Oval Punch, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!