Can you believe it…it’s time for another SUO challenge! Our theme this time is “Out in the Garden” so anything that you would find ‘out in your garden’.
Oh…there were soooo many things I could use for this challenge but my Tranquil Tulip set happened to be our and sitting on top of my desk (okay and I LOVE this new set!) so I decided that even though the tulips in my garden are going these tulips will stay on forever!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Calypso Coral print (Delightful Daisy dsp) – 2 x 5, add to card front
- Old Olive print (Delightful Daisy dsp) – 1 x 4 1/4, wrap piece of Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon around piece then add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp multi-stem image and leaves using Pear Pizzazz and add the leaf accents using Old Olive; cut out using Stitched Oval framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large back of tulip with stamped off Peek-a-boo Peach and large front of tulip with full strength Peek-a-boo Peach, stamp flower centers using Memento Black, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp small back of tulip with stamped off Calypso Coral and small front of tulip with full strength Calypso Coral, stamp flower center using Memento Black, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out with 1 1/4″ circle punch,
- Calypso Coral – cut out scallop circle from the layered circles framelits, add greeting and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Tranquil Tulips, Label Me Pretty
|Whisper White, Peek-a-boo Peach, Calypso Coral, Beautiful Daisy dsp
|Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Peek-a-b00 Peach
|Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!