I was in the mood to do a splatter type card. I love the new splatters in the Happy Celebrations set but I also LOVE the Gorgeous Grunge set. The two really work so nicely together.
I started putting these two splatters together and thought this ended up being such a fun card! I’ve really been into the Peek-a-boo Peach color (note to self…order more cardstock) and paired it up with Real Red and Basic Black for a fun look!
Here’s the details…
- Peek-a-boo Peach – 3 3/4 x 11 folded
- Real Red Diagonal Stripe – 3 /4 x 3 3/4, add to bottom of card front
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, stamp larger splatter using Peek-a-boo Peach, smaller splatter using Real Red and greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Add some Silver Metallic Enamel Stars to finish off
How quick and easy!
It’s not long now until the release of Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Tin of Cards, Happy Celebrations, Gorgeous Grunge
|Whisper White, Basic Black, Peek-a-boo Peach, Brights dsp paper pack
|Memento Black, Real Red, Peek-a-boo Peach
|Metallic Enamel Shapes, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!