Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Love the By the Bay DSP so I had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- By the Bay DSP – 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting in Starry Sky and Coastal Cabana, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Foil – 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Add some gold Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
You asked…we delivered! Our newest TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is available, and we know you will LOVE how we combined these fun techniques with the new Online Exclusive RADIATING STITCHES DIES! The RADIATING STITCHES borders add interest and details to your backgrounds or use the smaller shaped dies to highlight different aspects of your projects! We’ve added greetings with the GO TO GREETINGS STAMP SET but you could use a greeting set that you already own. This RADIATING STITCHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is combined with the BY THE BAY DESIGNER PAPER and has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique cards. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, By the Bay DSP, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Markers: Starry Sky, Coastal Cabana|
|Other:||Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!