Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
The Fancy Flora DSP was perfect…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Orchid Oasis – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Fancy Flora DSP – Three strips 1 1/2 x 4 3/4, 1 x 4 3/4, 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – 1 1/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Orchid Oasis, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out the two detailed butterflies, add to card front
- Add some Fresh Freesia Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
When life gives you lemons (or limes, grapefruits or oranges!), you make greeting cards with the SWEET CITRUS STAMP SET! Using bright colors and the zesty greetings make them especially fun to create your cards and projects! Add texture with the SWEET CITRUS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER and cut out with the coordinating SWEET CITRUS DIES to bring some sunshine to your favorite people! We’ve combined the SWEET CITRUS BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for even more colorful designs. Our SWEET CITRUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and ONE fun project you’ll want to use all the time! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Orchid Oasis, Fancy Flora DSP|
|Other:||Build a Butterfly Dies, Opaque Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!