Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time and this will be for two weeks as we are giving our wonder design team next week off…
The Lights Aglow DSP is just beautiful with these colors…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 5 1/4, randomly stamp the snowflake in Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Lights Aglow DSP (green print) – 2 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Light Aglow DSP (red/gold print) – 2 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty paper – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, cut out with the Labels Aglow label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a Flat Jingle Bell Trinket to card front
- Tie bow in Gold Satin Edge Ribbon, add to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Brightest Glow, Christmas Lights|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Lights Aglow DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Labels Aglow Dies, Flat Jingle Bell Trinket, Gold Satin Edge Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimesnionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!