Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Texture Chic DSP is just so yummy I had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fitted Florets DSP – Blue/pink print – 3 x 4 1/2, add a pink print 1/2 x 4 on each side, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp flowers in Memento Black, color with Polished Pink Blends, cut out, layer
- Polished Pink 0 stamp banner and greeting in Memento Black, cut out, add flowers behind it
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – cut out 2 small leaves, add behind banner, add banner to card front using dimesnionals
- Add Gold Adhesive Backed Spirals to center of each flower to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Framed Florets, Christmas Banners|
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Polished Pink, Fitting Florets DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Polished Pink|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Spirals, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!