Happy Thursday! This week it’s 4th of our ‘Case the Catalog’ inspirations and this week it an awesome card from page 114 …
I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved the look of the vellum over the 3 panels and used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bumble Bee – 1 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to left side of card
- Pattern Party DSP – Bumblebee flower print – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out flower detail die
- Vellum – 3 x 4 1/2, add cut out flower, add vellum to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Bumblebee, fold Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
LOVE how simple this is!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We fell in LOVE with the Season’s Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn’t wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you’ll get EIGHT card ideas…two for each season…spring, summer, fall and winter! You’ll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We’ve paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, So Saffron, Bumblebee, Pattern Party DSP, Vellum|
|Other:||Artistic Dies, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!