Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
For some reason this made me think of carrots…
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Cane Weave Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Favored Flowers DSP (SAB) – Calypso print – 5/8 x 4 3/4, green print 5/8 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Blackberry Bliss – cut out label using Something Fancy Dies, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp carrots in Calypso Coral and Blackberry Bliss, tops in Evening Evergreen and greeting in Evening Evergreen and Calypso Coral; cut everything out, add to card front
- Add some Evening Evergreen Opal Rounds to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Rain or shine, the delightful animals in Stampin’ Up!’s PLAYING IN THE RAIN BUNDLE are sure to make you smile! Plus, the PLAYING IN THE RAIN DIES make it easy to cut out the animal shapes AND use the die accessories to add an umbrella, bridge, tree stump, kites or clouds to your nature scene! We’ve combined the PLAYING IN THE RAIN STAMP SET AND DIES with the RAIN OR SHINE DESIGNER PAPER for some bright, colorful fun! Our PLAYING IN THE RAIN CARD COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials for EIGHT cards! Quickly make them up and send them off to friends and family to let them know you are thinking about them! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Thanks a Bunch (SAB)|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB)|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen|
|Other:||Something Fancy Dies, Cane Weave Embossing Folder, Incolor Opal Rounds, Dimesnionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!