And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to “thank you”
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crumb Cake – 2 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through stripes embossing folder, add to card front
- Lights aglow DSP (evergreen circles) – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Lights Aglow DSP (red dotted stripe) – cut out large Celebration Tag, staple piece of Soft Succulent Satin Ribbon on it, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp apples in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out add, to card front using dimensionals
- Evening Evergreen – stamp just the work THANKS in Versamark, white emboss, cut out with banner die from Celebrations Tag Dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the green Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Lights Aglow DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; BLENDS: Real Red, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Celebration Tags Dies, Stripes Embossing Folder, Soft Succulent Satin Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!