And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use textures and ribbons on our cards.
I love adding texture and had a lot of fun with this one. Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fresh Freesia – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Bark Embossing Folder, sponge edges in Fresh Freesia and add to card front
- Mint Macaron – cut out Stitched Scalloped Contours dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pansy Petals DSP – purple gingham – 1 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Garden Green – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp flower in Memento Black, color in Highland Heather and Mint Macaron Blends, stamp greeting in Gorgeous Graph, add to card front
- Fold piece of Highland Heather ribbon, staple and attach to card front using glue dot
- Add Bee Trinket to card front to finish off
Lot’s of different textures on this one!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word…have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We’ve used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You’ll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Color & Contour|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron, Garden Green, Pansy Petals DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia BLENDS: Highland Heather, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Scalloped Contours Dies, Highland Heather Ribbon, Bark Embossing Folder, Bee Trinket, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!