Happy Thursday! In the month of July we do things a little different and each week we pick a card from the new annual catalog to use as inspiration. This is our inspiration for this week…
What a fun layout on this…so used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fresh Freesia – 3 3/4 x 5, run through 3D Basic Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Regals (Pretty Peacock) & Subtles (Lost Lagoon) DSP paper packs – 1/2 x 3 1/2 of each, add to card front on an angle
- Basic Whit e- 2 x 3, add to card front on an angle
- Lost Lagoon – stamp greeting in Memento Black, punch out with 2″ Circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp stems in Lost Lagoon twice and flowers in Fresh Freesia twice, cut out, add to card front the top one on dimensionals
- Add some peacock Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!ails HERE!
|Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Lost Lagoon, Regals DSP Paper Pack, Lost Lagoon DSP Paper Pack
|Memento Black, Fresh Freesia, Lost Laboon
|3D Basic Embossing Folders, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!