Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time for our FOURTH CASE the catalog challenge…
I absolutely LOVE the layout of this card…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, layer onto Misty Moonlight 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – THREE prints – 1 x 3 each, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the longest label, stamp flower in Petal Pink and greeting in Misty Moonlight, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow from the Jade gingham ribbon, add to card front
- Incolor Enamel Dots – add 3 Misty Moonlight and 1 Just Jade dot to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has FOUR frame insert ideas…one for EACH season…and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
|Whisper White, Petal Pink, Misty Moonlight, Flowers for Every Season DSP
|Misty Moonlight, Petal Pink
|Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, InColor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!