Happy Thursday everyone! It’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge and we have a fun color challenge for you – Daffordil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake (or Kraft).
I thought these were the perfect colors for a sailing theme and the little Swirly Bird set works GREAT! Pair that up with the ‘wave’ from the Swirly Scribbles thinlits and the care pretty much makes itself.
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stars embossing folder and add to card front.
- Crumb Cake – 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 add to card front
- Bermuda Bay – cut out ‘wave’ and add to card front
- Stamp 2 boats using Crumb Cake for base, Daffodil Delight for solid sail, Bermuda Bay for striped sail, Crumb Cake for little flag at the top, cut out, add to card front (second one with dimensionals.
- Stamp ‘sun’ using Daffodil Delight cut out, add using dimensionals
- Stamp banner using Daffodil Delight on Whisper White, cut out, add using dimensionals
So a pretty easy card! So head on over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out the GREAT ideas from the design team!
|Set(s):||Swirly Bird, Time of Year (hostess)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay|
|Other:||Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Stars Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!