Well it’s Day 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary Valentine Special Collection and as I promised yesterday I’m sharing four days of ideas using the Sweet Sayings Notecards. This is a fun little card using the same set that I used for my card set for the Valentine Special Collection.
Here’s the details;
- Sweet Sayings Notecard and matching envelope
- Stamp greeting in Basic Grey, color in the word love using Real Red marker, color the work more using Pool Party
- Cut out 3rd to smallest heart framelit using Crisp Cantaloupe. Add Crisp Cantaloupe ribbon around back then add to notecard using dimensional.
- Take two pieces of the Fresh Prints dsp (also featured in the Valentine Special Collection) and cut out two hearts. I layered the smallest heart framelit into the second to smallest and cut these out together. Slit the blue heart on the side and interlock them. Add to Crisp Cantaloupe heart using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to the interlocking hearts to finish it off.
We are soooo excited to be offering a Valentine Special Collection featuring the stamps and products from the Whole Lot of Love Collection and we are currently on Day 3 of our special 4 day collection!
This MINI collection features FOUR tutorials – 2 cards sets and 2 3D projects for only $5.95!
AND…FOR THE FIRST TIME…Connie and I will be offering for additional cost kits containing everything you need (except stamped images, adhesive and chocolate) to make the projects! We are sooo excited.
Projects will be released to our subscribers one each day December 26, 27, 28, and 29!
So head over to the Create with Connie and Mary site to learn more about our Mini Collection and SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
|Set(s):||Love your More|
|Paper:||Crisp Cantaloupe, Fresh Prints dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Real Red, Pool Party|
|Other:||Heart Framelits, Crisp Cantaloup Stretch Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!