And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Summer Lovin’ – anything to do with summer! And what is better in summer than a nice cold pitcher of lemonade…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bright & Beautiful DSP – 3 x 5 1/2, add a strip of Azure Afternoon – 1/2 x 5 1/2 behind and add to card front
- Gorgeous Gingham DSP (Blueberry) – cut out blanket, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Azure Afternoon, punch out with 2 3/8″ Circle punch add to card front using dimensionals
- Lemon Lolly – stamp pitcher outline in Memento Black, lemonade in Daffodil Delight and lemons in Crushed Curry, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp outline of lemons in Crushed Curry and solid in Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to card front
- Azure Afternoon – 1 x 1 1/4, cut in to banner, add to card front
- White Twine – tie double bow, add to banner to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Nothing says sweet summertime like an ice-cold pitcher of lemonade or iced tea! Stampin’ Up!’s SO REFRESHING BUNDLE lets you customize your favorite summer beverage with all the fun detailed stamp images and dies! Mix and match the two-step stamping images with soft or bold colors and heartfelt sentiments for a personalized greeting or gift! We featured the SO REFRESHING BUNDLE with the GLORIOUS GINGHAM 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER for show stopping designs! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE cards (one a fun fold!) and a fun GIFT project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Gorgeous Gingham DSP, Bright & Beautiful DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||So Refreshing Dies, 2 3/8″ Circle Punch, White Twine, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!