Happy Monday everyone and welcome to another Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Mary Jo has a fun sketch for us this week and I just couldn’t resist using some of my NEW stuff!
I will admit that when I first saw this set and matching framelit I wasn’t so sure about it but it really is a FUN set! I decided I really wanted to make it bright and colorful and embossing is perfect for that!
Here’s the details:
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Kaleidoscope dsp Black/White diagonal stripe – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 – add to card front
- Stamp the Oh Happy Day stamp on Basic Black using Versamark ink and emboss using Melon Mambo embossing powder. Cut out with matching framelit then add using dimensionals.
- Stamp Celebrate image using Versamark on Bermuda Bay and emboss using Basic Black embossing powder. Cut out with matching framelit and add using dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting using Versamark on Melon Mambo and Black Emboss. Cut into a banner and add to the card front using dimensionals. Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
I thought this was such a great sketch and the Starburst Sayings were just perfect for it! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
|Starburst Sayings, Remembering Your Birthday
|Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Kaleidoscope dsp
|Starburst Framelits, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, Basic Black Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!