Happy Monday everyone! Today is a day off (although when you teach online there really isn’t a day off!) and there is a GREAT sketch over on Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge. So, if you have some extra time on your hands come join the fun!
So…I started out with an idea to EXACTLY follow the sketch this week. Hmmm…I think something happened by the time I finished! EEK! But it’s sort of close.
Here’s the details:
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sweet Sorbet dsp dotted print 2 1/4 x 4 1/2 layer on Sahara Sand 2 3/8 x 4 5/8 and add to card front.
- Stamp in Calypso Coral, cut out with matching Starburst framelit, add to card front using dimensionals.
- I made my bow (see tutorial tab above for basic instructions) but instead of using a brad I tied it with a piece of Linen Thread then added to the card front using dimensionals.
- Add a Crisp Cantaloupe Boutique Detail to the center of the bow.
Isn’t this a fun sketch? So I sort of put my main panel more to the right then the rectangle at the top became my bow that I angled on the left. It’s CLOSE…well sort of! Don’t forget to check out the other members of the team and remember go to the Technostamper blog to play along!
Mary Jo Price-Williams – Technostamper
Sue Root – Stampin’ with Sue
Nicole Tegrul – Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula – Inked X2
Eileen LeFevre – Eileen’s “Stampin’ Fever” Blog
Tanya Bell – Stamping T!
Carolyn Bennett – Carolyn’s Paper Fantasies
Jonia Smith – Stampin For Me
Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 has begun! It is NOT too late to join and get GREAT ideas for products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure. You can still check out Preview Week where you can get a taste of what Create with Connie and Mary Collections are all about!
Join now for only $29.95! You get 4 weeks of exclusive projects (not shown anywhere else on the Internet!). One week is are Card “Create”tions week (6 days of cards…each designer sharing 4 cards from their chosen set), one week is all about Sale-a-bration and the other two are with the products from the Occasions Mini.
Check out Create with Connie and Mary to learn more.
|Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand, Sweet Sorbet dsp
|Starburst Framelits, Summer Starfruit 1 1/8″ Striped Ribbon, Boutique Details, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!