Hello everyone and welcome to the start of Preview Week for Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013! Oh…I am sooo excited to be kicking off our Preview Week that I’m hanging out a Spring Wreath in celebration! Now before I get to my wreath, here’s a couple things about Preview Week for those of you who might be new…
- All this week we will be sharing projects (with full tutorials) and offering BLOG CANDY (FREE subscriptions to Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013).
- You need to check in everyday at the Create with Connie and Mary website to see who has the blog candy that day and to see the Preview Project (not EVERY day will have a Preview Project but EVERY day there will be blog candy!) and download the tutorial.
- This is the LAST WEEK for the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL so you want to sign up by THIS SATURDAY to take advantage of $5 off. Until Saturday the price of the Spring Edition is only $29.95 for 30 incredible projects…each with a full downloadable tutorial!
Okay…I think I covered everything so time for Welcome Spring (Edition) Wreath…
Isn’t this just plain happy? When I saw the Pop-Up Posie Designer Kit in the Spring Mini I just KNEW I was going to make a wreath from it. Such a versatile kit…it’s not just for tags you know! So here’s what you need to do…
- Leave me comment and be entered into my drawing for the BLOG CANDY! But…you need to leave the comment today, Sunday, January 13th to be eligible for mine!
- Head over to Create with Connie and Mary and download the template and tutorial I did for this project.
- While you are over there, sign up for our Spring Edition 2013 and save $5!
Oh…I am just soooo excited about Preview Week…and about our edition…so many FABULOUS projects we have planned! So…until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!