And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is “Spring is Here”. When I think of spring I think of lots of rain…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Rain or Shine DSP = 4 x 5 1/3, add to card front
- Rain or Shine DSP – cut out different animals and umbrellas, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – 1 x 2, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow loose daisy embellishments to finish off
Yep…it was THAT easy!!!
And now for our latest collection…
Send out some positive vibes and happy greetings with Stampin’ Up!’s LIGHTING THE WAY STAMP SET AND LIGHTING THE WAY DIES! The stamped fireflies will glow with good wishes for anyone or any occasion on your creative projects. And the Lantern’s light will show the way through those warm summer adventures! We’ve combined the LIGHTING THE WAY BUNDLE with the REGENCY PARK DESIGNER PAPER for a unique fun-filled collection. Our LIGHTING THE WAY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold!) and a sweet home decor project perfect for someone setting off on a new adventure that you’ll love to display! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Playing in the Rain|
|Paper:||Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Rain or Shine DSP|
|Other:||Loosing Daisy Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!