We had so much rain in March and the weather was so warm that we are having terrific Spring Flowers! And that is the theme for this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop.
I just LOVE flower stamps and I REALLY love the Special Reason set!
Now doesn’t this just make you smile? I know it did me! Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Whisper White – stamp large flower with Peek-a-boo Peach and second with Peek-a-boo Peach with Tangerine Tango sponged in the middle and other with Flirty Flamingo and second with Flirty Flamingo with Melon Mambo sponged in the middle, stamp leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut everything out with matching framelits and inside flower by hand, layer everyting and add to card front (pink flower added using dimensionals)
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add Night of Navy Enamel dots
- Night of Navy – cut out TWO flower centers using Stylish Stems thinlet, add to flower centers
Isn’t that nice and simple and oh so spring! It sure is!
It’s not long now until the release of Create with Connie and Mary April Mini Edition! Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And don’t forget…sign up for both March and April and receive a special bonus project! Here’s a sneak peek…
So…NOW is a great to subscribe and if you haven’t already, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a DARLING Bonus Project! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!
|Special Reason, Beautiful You
|Whisper White, Night of Navy
|Night of Navy, Peek-a-boo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo
|Stylish Stems Thinlits, Regals Metallic Shapes, Dimensionals
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary Site or forward (next) to the very talented Libby Fens.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!