And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a spooky Halloween card. Okay…I’m not real sure how ‘spooky’ my card actually is, but I LOVE IT!
Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Cute Halloween DSP (boo print) – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Black Glitter paper – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out Seasonal Label Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Highland Heather – cut out long tag, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cute Halloween – cut out a couple skulls and 2 tombstones, layer and add to card front
- Basic Whit- stamp 3 spiders in Memento Black, cut out and add to card front, draw line down to the one spider using black ink
- Add 3 black cute stars to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Plus, there are several images for peppermints and borders, and the piped icing greetings are SO fun! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We’ve used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Highland Heather, Cute Halloween DSP, Black Glitter Paper|
|Other:||Seasonal Label Dies, Cute Stars, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!