And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is spooky Halloween…
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pretty Peacock – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, sponge trees using Basic Grey
- Wrap two piece of Metallic Mesh around panel
- Add piece of Magic in This Night DSP (Razzleberry spider print) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add panel to card front
- Right Razzleberry – stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out with smaller label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Smoky Slate – punch out 1 1/2″ circle, sponge Basic Grey ink around circle, add to card front
- Basic Black – stamp double bats using Versamark, silver emboss, cut out using dies, add to label
- Basic Black – cut out the three little bats die, add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We’ve combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Hallows Magic Night|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Pretty Peacock, Right Razzleberry, Magic in This Night DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Versamark|
|Other:||Halloween Magic Dies, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Metallic Mesh, Iridescent Pearls, Basic Decorative Masks, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!