And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a spooky Halloween Forest
Here’s the details…
- Starry Sky – 4 1/2 x 11 folded
- Them Bones DSP – but out the one card print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out Aspen Trees die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Them Bones DSP – boo print – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – 1 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Glow in Dark Bats and Ghost to add a little extra spookiness
And now for our latest collection…
Fill your Christmas holidays with our BEARY CUTE STAMP AND PUNCH BUNDLE! Punch out the coordinating stamped images, or images from the fun designer paper! Dress up the bears with scarves and hats, add a festive tree or presents to your designs! We featured the BEARY CUTE BUNDLE with the BEARY CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER for a winter wonderland look. There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fun fold) and a small gift or craft fair project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Bag of Bones|
|Paper:||Starry Sky, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Them Bones DSP|
|Other:||Aspen Tree Dies, Glow in the Dark Bats and Ghosts, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!