And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use a favorite retiring stamp set…
There is only one thing on this card that is NOT retiring (well besides the white) and that is the ribbon! Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stitched Greenery die, layer onto Bermuda Bay, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack (Bermuda dotted) – TWO pieces 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Subtles DSP Paper Pack (Saffron flower) – ONE piece 5/8 x 4 1/4, add all three strips to the card front
- Basic White – stamp flower outline in Memento Black, large flower in So Saffron, small flower in Bermuda Bay, leaves in Pear Pizzazz, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- So Saffron – 7/8 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, fold pieces of Black/White Gingham ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
One of the preorder sets that demos could order this month is this fabulous CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE! This delightful CHEERFUL DAISIES STAMP SET has three different sizes of daisy flowers, with greetings, greenery and leaves to coordinate. The CHEERFUL DAISIES DIES cut out stamped shapes, plus a large flower cluster and a fun tag shape that we know you will love! And we decided to feature this CHEERFUL DAISIES BUNDLE with the NEWEST In Colors…a fabulous set of rich, deep colors that go together SO well…and the FRESH AS A DAISY DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card ideas and TWO wonderful projects suitable for workshops, open house or catalog launches that introduce both the new In Colors AND the new Core Colors! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, Black/White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!