Happy Tuesday everyone! When I saw the theme for the SUO Challenge this time I COULD NOT WAIT to do it. If any of you have been following me for a while you know that I have a very favorite set in the whole wide world from SU and that is the Season of Friendship set (retired for several years now). When it was current I would use this set for everything. As far as I was concerned there wasn’t a sketch challenge or a color challenge I didn’t figure out a way to use it. So given the opportunity to pull this out and use it again MADE MY DAY! I update the look with new colors and new embellishments!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party -4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Delightful Daisy dsp – Calypso Coral Print – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Delightful Daisy dsp – Night of Navy print – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Lots of Labels framelit, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp tree trunk using Smoky Slate, cut out and add to card front, stamp leaf cluster in Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, and Calypso Coral. Cut them all out and add to card front using Glue Dots
- Delightful Daisy dsp – Tranquil Tide dotted print – 5/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into banner and add using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon – tie into a bow and add using glue dot
- Add some Night of Navy Enamel dot to tree to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Season of Friendship (retired)
|Whisper White, Pool Party, Daisy Delight dsp
|Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide
|Lots of Labels Framelit, Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!