And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Seaside! Well all you need for this is the By the Bay DSP and you are good to go…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- By the Bay DSP – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- By the Bay DSP – cut out some shells and crab, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – 3/4 x 3, stamp greeting in Night of Navy
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 1 1/4, add behind banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
You asked…we delivered! Our newest TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is available, and we know you will LOVE how we combined these fun techniques with the new Online Exclusive RADIATING STITCHES DIES! The RADIATING STITCHES borders add interest and details to your backgrounds or use the smaller shaped dies to highlight different aspects of your projects! We’ve added greetings with the GO TO GREETINGS STAMP SET but you could use a greeting set that you already own. This RADIATING STITCHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION is combined with the BY THE BAY DESIGNER PAPER and has step-by-step instructions for SIX technique cards. See more details here!
|Go to Greetings
|Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, By the Bay, Gold Foil
|Night of Navy
|Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!