Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Santa’s Delivery was just too much fun for this…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Santa Express DSP (poppy print) – 1 1/2 x 6, add on angle to card base, trim
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Santa Express DSP (HO HO HO print) – 2 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Wonderful Snowflake – add to card front
- Basic White – stamp 3 penguins and a road sign, color and cut out, add two penguins and a road sign to card front
- Poppy Parade – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add the third penguin to the banner
- Add some Adhesive Backed Stars to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Celebrate the season with the elegant LEAVES OF HOLLY STAMP SET and HOLLY BERRY DIES! Take advantage of the two-step design to stamp greenery images with added texture and dimension. Try out different color combinations on your leaves and berries to create beautiful boughs of holly. The HOLLY BERRY DIES include multiple detailed layers of holly leaves and berries, giving you the opportunity to keep it simple or step it up. And two label dies are perfect for framing those festive holiday greetings and sentiments. We’ve combined the LEAVES OF HOLLY BUNDLE with the BOUGHS OF HOLLY DESIGNER PAPER for a rich, traditional Christmas feel. This Collection contains three card tutorials (one a fun fold!) and a cute holiday gift idea great for craft shows or to give a special friend! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Santa Express DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; BLENDS: Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Mint Macaraon|
|Other:||Santa’s Train Dies, Wonderful Snowflake, Adhesive Backed Stars, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!