And it’s Saturday again! And a happy Independence Day to everyone! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a red/white/blue patriotic card. I just couldn’t wait to use my new plaid dies
Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Real Red – cut out the most solid plaid and cut down to be 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out the simple plaid, cut down to 3 /58 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out stitched star, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 1 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add Real Red Satin ribbon behind, add to card front using dimensional
- Add some of the largest Basic Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really…how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy
|Plaid Dies, Stitched Stars Die, Real Red Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!