And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card with pumpkins on it.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- All About Autumn – gold/copper print – 1 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- All About Autumn – green/copper print – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Copper Clay – 1 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – punch out 2 3/8″ circle, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp three different sized pumpkins in Versamark, copper emboss, cut out, stamp stems and leaves in Mossy Meadow, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimenisonals
- Mossy Meadow – 5/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add large beige Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, the MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won’t run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and throughout the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects…three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Pick of the Patch|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Copper Clay, Mossy Meadow, All About Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Versamark|
|Other:||Copper Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, 2 3/8″ Circle Punch, Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!