And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is the theme Pumpkin Spice Season. Here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, run through the Leaf Fall folder, layer onto Evening Evergreen 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Metallic and Shimmer Specialty (green/gold) – 2 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp pumpkin 3 times in Memento black, color with blends, cut out full on bottom, 3 panel on next one and single panel on third one, layer using dimensionals, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 3/4 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Evening Evergreen, Metallic and Shimmer Paper, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; BLENDS: Pumpkin Pie, Evening Evergreen|
|Other:||Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!