Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Time for a fun Halloween card…
Here’s the details…
- Starry Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Them Bones DSP – cat panel print
- Them Bones DSP – bat print – TWO 1/2 x 4 1/2, add behind cat panel print, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Starry Sky, faces o the two orange pumpkins and all three stems in Memento Black, stamp crows in Memento Black and color beaks in Pumpkin Pie, cut everything out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 3 bats and 1 ghost to card front to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We are “buzzin” with the news that Demonstrators who have signed up for Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage in November can elect to pre-order the upcoming BEE MY VALENTINE SUITE from the January-April 2024 Mini Catalog! We couldn’t wait to create with this darling new BEE MY VALENTINE STAMP SET filled with a buzzing bee, honeycomb, sweet as honey greetings, plus the coordinating BEE BUILDER PUNCH to make cutting the bees SO easy! The bright and cheerful BEE MINE DESIGNER PAPER and Hearts & Flowers Embellishments add to the whimsy! Our BEE MY VALENTINE BONUS COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…FOUR card designs and TWO favor designs…using the suite SQUARE PILLOW BOXES to fill with treats or a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Flirty Flamingo|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Flirty Flamingo; BLENDS: Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!