What a fun color challenge we have for your this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim. What is great about this color challenge is that there are just so many different ways you can go with this! Since I just get the new Paisleys and Petals bundle I decided it would be fun to play with this and the colors. I thought this turned out soooo fun!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 /8, layer onto Dapper Denim 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Tangerine Tango diagonal stripe (Brights dsp paper pack) – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Dapper Denim – cut out two of the leaves, add to card front
- Stamp the following using Dapper Denim and cut out: Stamp dotted Paisley/Smoky Slate, largest circle/Tangerine Tango, scallop curly/Whisper White, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner using Dapper Denim and greeting in Tangerine Tango, punch out and add using dimensionals
- Add Perfect White Accent to center of Tangerine Tango circle and a couple on the card front.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and check out all the fun cards from the design team!
The October Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session will be opening soon and it’s not too late to subscribe. It features all things from the NEW Holiday Mini – COOL!
Like all other sessions – there are
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95
AND…if you sign up for BOTH Sept and October you can still get the FREE bonus project … and it is cool!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project:
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for the list of all the sets being used for both Sept and October and to subscribe!
|Set(s):||Paisleys & Posies, Thoughtful Banners|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Tangerine Tango, Brights dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Dapper Denim, Tangerine Tango|
|Other:||Paisleys Framelits, Duo Banner Punch, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!