I am SOOOO glad that it is FRIDAY! Oh my word what a crazy last couple of days!
I’ve been wanted to do a little stamping…I LOVE making fall cards. LEAVES…it’s ALL about LEAVES! LOL!!
Anyway I haven’t done any challenges in a while and thought I’d put a couple together. This is for the Free For on Splitcoast Stampers and for the CASology 269 challenge for GRID. I think this is a happy and easy FALL card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add the ‘grid’ using the Pattern Party stencil and embossing paste. Let dry and layer on Cajun Craze – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, stamp greeting using Night of Navy
- Fold piece of Burlap ribbon, staple in the middle and add to card front
- Cajun Craze and Night of Navy – cut out solid leaf and add to card front – one behind ribbon and one on top using dimensionals
- Copper Foil – cut out detailed leaf and add to card front to finish off.
Yep…a HAPPY FALL card!
In case you didn’t know…our Create with Connie and Mary OCTOBER 2017 MINI SESSION is coming on the 11th!
We are featuring products from the NEW HOLIDAY Catalog! Check out the FREE Be Merry Kit Bonus project when you purchase October & November together! You’ll love this unique idea using the kit!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary and don’t forget to see what our AMAZING design team did this week!
|Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Copper Foil
|Night of Navy
|Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Pattern Party Stencils, Embossing Paste, Burlap Ribbon, Dimensionals
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!