And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use anything that would normally be found on the ground. There are so many different ways you can go with this…
Now before you think that unicorns fly…Pegasus is the horse that flies…I decided unicorns would be a safe way to go…LOL!!!Here’s the details…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/8 x 5, fun through the Dotted Embossing Folder, add strips of the Highland Heather Metallic ribbon on each side, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – Bermuda dotted stripe – 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out label, stamp greeting in Versamark and Silver Emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp one unicorn in Highland Heather/Gorgeous Grape and the other in Pool Party/Bermuda Bay, stamp face in memento Black, stamp 2 unicorn horns and 2 bows in Versamark and silver emboss, layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Aren’t those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn’t wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND…best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we’ve paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You’ll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle!
|Basic White, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Brights DSP Paper Pack
|Memento Black, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Versamark
|Hippo & Friends Dies, Dotted Embossing Folder, Highland Heather Metallic Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, dimensionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!