And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Valentine card using non-traditional colors. This actually started out as a light blue and purple card…hmmm…not sure what happened! LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Misty Moonlight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Subtle DSP (Calypso Coral dotted print) – 2 1/2 x 4
- Whisper White 4 x 4 1/4, cut on diagonal so that the right side is 3 1/4, randomly stamp the little heart in Calypso Coral, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – cut out the open heart edge, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – cut out the large scallop heart – add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp the checker heart in Calypso Coral, add to scallop heart
- Balmy Blue – layer the small heart and dotted heart together and cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Misty Moonlight, punch out with Classic Label punch, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts…oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we’ve made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You’ll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
|Lots of Heart
|Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Subtles DSP
|Misty Moonlight, Calypso Coral
|Many Hearts Dies, Classic Label Punch, Dimsneionals
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!