And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Modern Christmas. We are talking next week off so that our wonderful team can enjoy their holiday! See you in 2 weeks! I decided to keep it very simple and very clean…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut out tree, lay on top of card base and randomly stamp snowflake in Versamark, remove top piece, silver emboss
- Add white tree layer onto card base using dimensionals
- Red Glitter Paper – punch out FIVE 1/4″ circles, add to tree
- Add 5 small green adhesive backed sequins to tree
- Real Red – 1/2 x 1 3/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut slant on each end, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Christmas Banners, Christmas Lights|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red|
|Other:||Twinkle Lights Dies, Silver Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Adhesive Backed Sequins, 1/4″ Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!