And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make cards using our favorite yellows!
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4
- Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly – 1/2 x 4 cut 2 of each color, layer on panel, stamp greeting in Basic Grey, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – cut out largest leaf stem (Gorgeously Made Dies), add to card front
- Tie bow in yellow Sheer Ribbon, add to card front
- Add 3 large yellow Tinsel Gems 4 Pack to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The HEY CHUCK BUNDLE is something to crow about! It has everything you need to do some quirky crafting! The stamps are filled with sassy chickens and fun sentiments. The HEY CHUCK DIES help you create farmyard scenes for your down-to-earth projects. Mix and match the images and dies for endless sunrise to sunset possibilities! We featured the HEY CHUCK BUNDLE with the REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER to help you rule the roost in your designs. There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects…three cards (one a fun fold) and a fun gift package design you will love to give away! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly|
|Other:||Gorgeously Made Dies, Tinsel Gems 4 Pack, Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Back to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and Next to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!