Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
Oh such happy colors…
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Regency Park DSP – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 x 4 1/4, run through the crosshatch 3D Essential Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Shaded Spruce – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Whit e – stamp flower 3 times: Mango Melody, Sweet Sorbet, Shaded Spruce, cut everything out, latyer, add toc card front using dimensionals
- Sweet Sorbet – 1/2 x 2, stamp greeting in Shaded Spruce, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Ice Rhinestones to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Hop, hop, hop on over and grab our new EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION! The EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET is perfect to make projects for Easter, spring, baby, or other sweet occasions! Build a little scene with these fun elements and color away! We’ve combined the EASTER BUNNY STAMP SET with the FANCY FLORA DESIGNER PAPER for a springy pastel look. Our EASTER BUNNY COLLECTION has step-by-step instructions for SIX projects…four cards and two fun favors that can be used for any occasion! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Lovely & Lasting|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Regency Park DSP|
|Ink:||Mango Melody, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet|
|Other:||3D Basic Embossing Folders, Iridescent Ice Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!